Sunday, August 8, 2010

Let's Shave This Bieber



I'm a little hung over right now so this actually makes me throw up in my mouth a little. According to many media outlets, Justin Bieber is coming out with his own COMIC. A COMIC. What the HELL!? It seems to be about his life, I guess some sort of mini-bio. I think he should take the liberty of adding a monster in there to rip off his head.

It reminds me of the video of Justin Bieber getting hit in the head with a water bottle while on stage. Why would she do that? Because you look like a 15 year old lesbian. That's why.

Then I remembered this precious gem: Justin Bieber getting caught in a revolving door and hitting his head. Look at the poor little guy! He's trying so hard to get that door to move. He's like a little GI Joe but with no muscles, gear, barcode on the bottom of his foot or penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment